I used F# for my doctorate as a modelling language to build out a prototype
for a security integration platform I developed.

The problem is that there are very few people who use F# afaik. Getting any
commercial code developed will create a problem for ongoing support. Just
my view.

btw. this is a long shot. I'm looking for a senior digital PM in sydney
does anyone know of anyone good who might be interested? (I'm not a
recruiter but just desperate to get a project going)