Has anyone else seen belly button that has separated (dropped off) but
seems to have a little bit of intact blood vessel left.

It looks all as usual except for a raw bit sticking up and to me it
looks like a blood vessel. Not bleeding at all.

If you have how did it resolve?

Sally Westbury
Homebirth Midwife

"You are a midwife, assisting at someone else's birth. Do good without
show or fuss. Facilitate what is happening rather than what you think
ought to be happening. If you must take the lead, lead so that the
mother is helped, yet still free and in charge. When the baby is born,
the mother will rightly say: "We did it ourselves!"

 from The Tao Te Ching