Hi Johan,

no, you are not the only one. I have a fairly complex GUI application for
Windows and macOS written in Perl and Tcl/Tk (I switched away from Perl/Tk
a couple of months ago). For Windows, I have been using the combination
pp+Innosetup for years now, and I am very happy with it (for what it
matters, I use pp also for the macOS). The advantage of pp is to get
everything (Perl related part of the application) easily packed in an exe.
No worries about shipping Perl, setting variables, etc. (which is doable of
course). It takes a bit of time to load the first time (< 10 secs) you run
it on the end machine (the exe gets unpacked in the Temp Windows folder),
after that, however, startup time is reasonably fast (1-2 secs?).

If you need help, let me know exactly what you need, I lost track now...
Welle

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>