[...]

If you want to use my wrapper with 64 Bit Perl, you need to compile it
yourself. If you switch to 32 bit Perl, I can support you with special

it was not so difficult as I thought initially so I compiled a 64 bit
wrapper including the icon:

https://app.box.com/s/uyldowa05iuh6dk6jvpm6s0qk48yydli wxchordpro_nopar.zip
wxchordpro.exe hides the "uninitialized value $cfglib" error, so use the
"console" variant or perl wxchordpro.pl

Please note that this is just a quick hack. You should use it as a
starting point and do thorough tests, further cleanup etc.

Compare the archive contents to the unpacked pp version of chordpro (in
%temp%) and to your master version to see what I changed and what pp
changed.

I use (and recommend) "Beyond Compare" from Scooter for such
comparisons. IMO one of the best comparison tools out there.

You might want to separate the environment from your sources.

Oliver