Hi Johan,

I've uploaded a perl GUI program:
https://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/uploads/3C6TeP1OMnL8q7ciPFkyneaA.exe

I managed to run this application from the pp created archive contents
after applying a few modifications you might want to revise:

In wxchordpro.pl, I replaced lines 10..12 with a simple static @INC
addition. I didn't investigate why FindBin doesn't work but I wonder why
there is a reference to "$FindBin::Bin/../CPAN".

In ChordPro.pm, I commented "use lib ( grep { defined }
getresource("CPAN") );"

I have to admit that I don't know what "getresource" does but for the pp
mangled package, this reference isn't needed.

I needed to add Tie::Hash::NamedCapture from Strawberry Perl. Don't know
how this works in the pp exe.

After adding perl.exe from 64 bit Strawberry Perl, I ran "perl
wxchordpro.pl" and the application started. I made no further tests.

Please note that I got an "Use of uninitialized value $cfglib in -d at
\inc\lib/App/Music/ChordPro/Wx/Main.pm line 131." error.

If you want to use my wrapper with 64 Bit Perl, you need to compile it
yourself. If you switch to 32 bit Perl, I can support you with special
versions (as I did with ExifTool).

OTOH, perl wxchordpro.pl called from a cmd file works fine. I mainly
provided my wrapper for 100% compatible replacements of pp packed exe files.

Oliver