Well said poqo...by d way what happed in jabavu early december we welcome
feedback....

Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Mduduzi Sibeko
Sent:  17/12/2010 10:12:58
Subject:  RE: [PAYCO]

Comrade Mohlomphegi

Well , it becomes difficult to ascertain  who doesn't want a gravy train.
Inherently, human beings are self seeking animals. In my believe that we are
self seeking beings, I believe in the argument advanced hundreds years ago by
thinkers such as Nicollo Machiavelli, Emanuel Kant and others, that human
beings will invariably advance their sectional interests. The basic document
states," for a man to live in harmony with his fellow man, man must eliminate
the tendency on his part to uphold his sectional interest at the expense of his
fellow man". This being sublime, but I submit that we are still far away from
not upholding our sectional interests.  But the ensuring scuffle  is doing a
damage. I have being reading the discussions and polemics, and I can see that
the tagging and mud sliding is still the order of the day.  In as much as you
may affectionately express your resentment to an exile history of the PAC as a
reference. A popular adage says, ' history repeats itself" the political
antecedents we had in exile are still hunting us. You know, how painful to be
hunted by the same ghost. What I see instead, is that each person supports
whomever he likes. I have tried neutrality in this forum, but I  see its not
helping I can't mediate. It's my believe that  something like a convention,
weather constitutional or not, but for a matter of saving the soul of the PAC.
It is a matter of life and death for us now. If you were proposing, how we
could united I would appreciate that highly.