Comrade Seroke,

I had a chart with the late Peter Raboroko  in the mid-nineties,  even though,
he was advanced in age, and a physical frailty was taking its course. I must
say that I was impressed with his sharp mind. He remembered almost everything
narrating as if, he was taking about events that had just transpired (
happened,). Someone told me that he once wrote an article titled "  I am an
africanist", it is said that the article was illustrious. Today, we don't have
an access to these writings. The Africanists circulation that predates the PAC
formation in 1959, edited by AD Mda, Robert Sobukwe and PK Leballo does not
seem to have some archival storage. Currently, we have entrusted the University
of Fort Hare as a storage for our historical documents. But the prospects of
sabotage are always high, take for instance, some Historical documents ( at
Fort Hare) have been burned up, the cause of fire is unknown.  Is it possible
that we can glean some historical documents and establish our own library ?
DISA has some exciting documents, and I would recommend that comrades make use
of this website. This is its link, http://disa.nu.ac.za/

Mduduzi Sibeko
Admin/finance

[cid:image002.jpg@01CA5626.C30DADC0]
T +27-11-724-9249/81
C +27-71-101-2595
F +27-11-900-1929
F 086-754-2176
E  msib...@randwater.co.za
www.randwater.co.za<http://www.randwater.co.za>

The contents and any attachments to this e-mail are subject to the following
disclaimer:
Click Here - Company
Disclaimer<http://www.randwater.co.za/Pages/LegalNotice.aspx>

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com