Mduduzi Sibeko

I sometimes get thrilled by your political contributions and other
literature you provide but for the past three weeks I have been pondering over
your  remarks you made about the PAC conference held in Soweto at the beginning
of December last year. There is nothing wrong expressing your anaysis as far as
the PAC is concerned.

But in your anaysis,  you generally stressed that the PAC will never come right
no matter what effort we pursue. Unless I can get clarification on your
remarks, I will remain perplexed as to why you are wasting your time sending us
valuable articles while you foresee no rays of hope in an attempt to revive the
PAC.

On the issue of t-shirts, I concur  with you but again it is the responsibility
of everyone to introduce new innovations to honour our own icons who have
worked
tirelesly such as Sobukwe and others.  My other observation is that once
certain
people have fallen out from PAC leadership, they deliberately distance
themselves from the PAC and concetrate only to their family businesses. Once
they have acquired huge income from the PAC and other related sectors such as
the parliament and municipalities, the PAC retains a third spot in their
priorities.

>From the leadership of Makwetu, Pheko and former PAC president Letlapa, I have
not been impressed due to their little interest shown to PAC. One will argue
that Pheko is an out-spoken character in defending the PAC stance but his major
weakness is that he normally prefer to do things as an individual and not
organizational and his efforts result into nothing.

For the new-year resolution, my advice would be to request people to be more
pragmatic and impose responsibilites to themselves in the process of rebuilding
the PAC.

Jabu

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com