From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:payco@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mohlomphegi Mphahlele
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:49 PM
To: payco@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [PAYCO]

Cdr Mduduzi and all other Africanists

Race remains as Sobukwe has said a thorny issue. Like you comrade it is really
difficult for me to separate an African from a Settler. However I pasted an
extract from Sobukwe State of the Nation Campaign and believe it should give us
an insight into this whole issue of race.

"We will go on, Sons and Daughters of Afrika, until in every shanty, in every
bunk in the compounds, in every hut in the deserted villages, in every valley
and on every hill top, the cry of African freedom and independence is heard. We
will continue until we walk the streets of our land as free men and free women,
our heads held high. We will go on until the day dawns when every person who is
in Afrika will be African and a man's colour will be as irrelevant as is the
shape of his ears. We will go on, steadfastly, relentlessly and determinedly
until the cry of "Afrika for the Africans, the Africans for humanity and
humanity for God" becomes a reality; until government of the Africans by the
Africans for the Africans is a fait accompli".

Having read through this extract then the answer will be whites as part of the
foreighn possesser and usurpers of our land remains settlers. All whites
irrispective of whatever will remain settlers as long as they continue holding
on our land that was brutally stolen from Africans. They will remain settlers
and not Africans until the day dawn on which our revolutionary mission is
complete. To take from the above extract; until government of the Africans by
the Africans for the Africans is a fait accompli. I believe that though our
leaders appeared more moderate for reconciliation purpose on the issue of
settlers the truth remains as Mogabe has put it that "A SETTLER REMAINS A
SETTLER".

We should stop contradicting our selve thinking for people who care less about
us.