Philip Potter wrote:
Hi all,

First post to the list, very new to pd, hello to all. I have a few questions:

1) Is pdpedia a serious project? It seems like there was a lot of
activity some time ago, but the people there got burned out and now is
a target for spammers (particularly the "myobject" and "help patch"
pages). I have done some updating of it but if noone else is doing
anything to it then maybe I should be looking for other pd resources.

hi philip,
afaik, pdpedia is poorly maintained at the moment. I think there will be a better solution in the future to get rid of spam and optimize searching and contributions. for now, your observation of burnout seems correct.
marius.