Hi, welll, so "someone" needs to take over?
I would definately be interested on this. I do, nevertheless, feel I bit
clueless as I dont know the way to the source of all objects. And cant
really be an expert on things other than audio/music.

I also consider rather unfair to be the work of only one ho has taken over.
I do believe in forming a team, things like that.

Anyway, with the convention this year and all, I hope to bring this issue
into round tables and discussions, make some noise on the list to see if a
small group would move a bit their asses to launch this out.

I could kinda take it over this way. I could definately make the commitment.
But I cant be the one and only. I am not even a Native Speaker/Writer of
English.

So please help me out here, I also need a partner to guide me and help me
not getting so bit clueless.

Cheers
Alex