I believe the Summicron is the best.  Many of the early Leitz lenses were
not coated so this is something to look for.  When I attend swap meets I
rarely see any screw mount Leica stuff, especially lenses.  I heard, once,
that many Leica collectors in Japan have purchased a lot of the good stuff.
I like rangefinder photography.

Jim A.