That was real cute, but it had some regusting rap music accompanying
what might well have been some good information.
Fortunately there was some reasonable info given out just before the
"singing" started.
I refuse to listen to music that even resembles rap.
So I hit the close button!  <g>

I really get off by shutting off rap music any chance I get.
When it's going by in a car, I can't...here I can! Hooray!

Thanks for another opportunity!

keith whaley

* * *