----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Whaley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> That was real cute, but it had some regusting rap music accompanying
> what might well have been some good information.
> Fortunately there was some reasonable info given out just before the
> "singing" started.
> I refuse to listen to music that even resembles rap.
> So I hit the close button!  <g>
>
> I really get off by shutting off rap music any chance I get.
> When it's going by in a car, I can't...here I can! Hooray!
>
> Thanks for another opportunity!
>
> keith whaley

Keith,

If you hate rap music this clip should tickle your funny-bone.  Go to
<http://www.punchbaby.com/clip_funny.htm> and click on the "Gangbangers"
link (2nd from top in the left hand column).  A warning, if blue language
offends you DO NOT read the description, just download the gangbangers.wmv
file which is smut-free.

regards,
Anthony Farr