Folks,

I've been on the "digital fence" for some time, and
had pretty much decided to buy the ist D successor
when it becomes available.

I'm getting itchy, though, since it doesn't look as
though the new body will be here by summer.

In May and June, a niece is getting married, I'm going
to GFM, my son is graduating from high school, and my
wife and I will be traveling in Europe.  That's 50
rolls of Ektachrome right there, i.e. $500 with
processing.

I'm really not sure how I will feel about the "digital
workflow."  It is possible that I will run screaming
back to film.  I really like my slides.

Soooo... I can probably pick up a used ist D for
$700-800, looking at the recent prices on eBay and
KEH.

Worth it?

Rick