On 9/13/06 9:33 AM, "danilo", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm really happy to see this happening, as pentax was my first love,
> and still occupy a part of my heart.
> I'm happy for you too, pentax users, for the great opportunity it gives you.
> I'm happy for me also, maybe one day I could come back to the
> bright(er) side of the viewfinder ;)

Indeed!
I am amazed to see how patient these list members have been (really).  They
must really like Pentax (or got stuck with it :-).
Whatever complaining to start soon, this is the first good news in a long
time.
Pentax are really serious in achieving 20% market share, eh? :-).

As Shel pointed out, I really hope Pentax are turning the corner, and keep
pumping out many more creative and value-for-money products as they once
were.

Hope they won't run out of steam.

Cheers,

Ken