On Apr 5, 2007, at 8:25, Steve Desjardins wrote:

> OK, one requirement is that it has to use SD cards like the DS.

To each their own, but I think that you are putting an unnecessary
restriction on your choice of cameras.  Memory cards are so darned
cheap right now that it seems silly (to me) to base your purchasing
decision purely on them using the same form-factor of memory.

(Not that the end-all and be-all of cameras are the ones I
recommended - just that there are a wide range of really cool
inexpensive cameras out there and if you limit to SD you'll be
cutting out a lot of them from consideration!)

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

I am riding in the MS-TRAM this summer.  Please consider sponsoring me!
http://charles.robinsontwins.org/mstram.htm