John Sessoms wrote:
From: "David Savage"
Joseph McAllister Sent:
> As an aside, I'm not quite convinced that getting a new K20D was the > best replacement for my stolen 67 gear, but I am enjoying the boxes of > DA and DA* lenses. The downside, as I told my insurance company, was > if/when Pentax comes out with their FF body, these lenses will be > useless.

No necessarily.

Nikon's DX lenses work on the D3/D700. Admittedly at a "cropped" resolution,
but they do work.

What's the point of shelling out the bucks for a full frame DSLR, if you're only going to be able to shoot "cropped" because the lenses won't cover the full frame?
So you'll have to replace all those APS-C lenses with 24x36mm format lenses. You get to indulge in more lens enablement, and Pentax makes more money, everybody wins...

--
You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.