From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Bruce Dayton
Sent: Tuesday, 13 April 2010 2:02 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: fa 100mm f2.8 macro or da 77m f1.8 ltd

One thing to consider is how much different the 77 would be compared to the
50.  While slightly different, I think you would end up having to decide all
the time between the two.  Since you really like the 50 now, I think it
would be better to get something more different (the
macro) rather than something very similar to what you already have and
really like.  Just a little more versatility that way.

--
Best regards,
Bruce