On 2010-05-20 07:48 , Christian Skofteland wrote:
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 08:13:43PM +0200, eckinator wrote:
Can't believe you did that. Hate to step on your or anyone's toes but
instead of taking responsibility you ripped them off and knew so.

No. I disagree. [...]

There are stories of retail clothing stores taking snow tires in exchanges from customers.  I
worked in the hotel business and never said "no" even though I knew the hotel guests were
full of shit and I pounded it into my employees head that they should never say "no."

so you agree you were full of shit, but since Best Buy followed a certain principle you don't agree that it was a ripoff? basically you passed the cost of your accident onto others ...