Thanks, Ted.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. And, that's why I have this little twinge of guilt for not using a tripod more often. I know it ends up producing better photos, and forces you to be more deliberative in your composition. And, yet ... when I shoot off a tripod, you might as well be telling a kid he has to brush his teeth before he can watch his favorite TV show.

It's something I really need to work more on. I actually used one a whole lot more when I shot with my old Olympus, since I had to wait so long for the shot to be written to the media card. But, ever since I've had my K-x, it's like I can't be bothered.

I'm just going to have to make more of an effort to use it more often. I think I'm a hand-held shooter by temperament, but that I'm missing out on some opportunities for better shots by not exercising more patience.

Thanks again,

Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>
Contact Me Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/walt.gilbert>Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/>Twitter <http://twitter.com/walt_gilbert>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>