Believe me, I don't think you're being patronizing in the least, Boris. In fact, I really appreciate your taking the time to help me address my concerns.

Questions like these are stifling for me, and the more help and input I have in hashing them out, the more I can improve. And, the simple fact of the matter is, I love photography -- every moment I spend with my camera. And, to the extent that asking questions makes me better at what I love to do, getting answers to those questions from people who've been doing it a lot longer than I have is never to be seen as being patronized.

So, thank you.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>
Contact Me Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/walt.gilbert>Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/>Twitter <http://twitter.com/walt_gilbert>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>