Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

The problem, Frank, is that the bikes in the traffic lanes DON'T go
the speed of traffic;  they run through lights and cut in and out and
THEY make sudden swoops onto the cross street and back, cutting
through pedestrian traffic, scattering tourists in all directions.

The bike lanes are relatively new, and they provide a lot of safety to
both cyclists and pedestrians.  Unfortunately, those who are impatient
create a safety hazard.

Dan

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 2:15 PM, frank theriault