Saffron adds a lovely twist to coffee as well. Recently learned that from a
spice shop owner in Dubai.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of steve harley
Sent: April 21, 2013 2:43 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT - Coffee terminology in the USA

on 2013-04-21 12:27 Bipin Gupta wrote
> PS: While in Europe don't drink coffee. Luke warm water is better.

i'm not especially experienced with Europe, but it seems harsh to dismiss
the coffee of an entire continent; i've had excellent espresso (straight) in
Amsterdam and Paris

speaking of India and additives to coffee, my own daily coffee (made with an
Aeropress) usually includes a dash of cardamon; my father brought the habit
back from Pakistan in the 60s and kept at it for 40 more years (he would
grind a whole seed with beans)

follow the directions.