From: Bipin Gupta
" I don't want coffee flavored drinks. The only thing I add to my
coffee is coffee" - by John Sessoms.

Yep, that makes the best coffee in the world - but I hope it isn't
Instant Coffee - yuk! Here is how I make my coffee in Bangalore:-
I go to the Coffee Stores and ask him for Peaburry Mix - don't like
arabic. He roasts the coffee beans, adds some Chicory, and then grinds
it. What a heavenly aroma when he is roasting and grinding.
I have an old style copper coffee percolator. Makes the perfect coffee
brew. Either I take it straight or add hot milk to it and some sugar.
It makes my morning happy and pleasant - a good start for some photography.
Kind Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land.

PS: While in Europe don't drink coffee. Luke warm water is better.

When I visited Scotland in 2004, all of the Bed & Breakfast Inns I stayed at had standard Bunn-O-Matic commercial drip coffee makers. I've since been told that type of coffee is called "filter coffee" in Europe & the UK.

Same thing with the hotels I stayed in when I visited China in 2010. Plus, every place I went had a McDonalds somewhere that made coffee just like the old style McDonalds coffee from here in the USA (not the new style McDonalds crap where they're trying to be Starbucks-lite)

Here at home I have a 35 year old (or older?) 4-cup Mr. Coffee coffee maker. I get a "Jamaican Blue Mountain" whole bean from Costco & grind enough beans at one time to feed the Mr. Coffee for a week. Once it's opened, I seal the rest of the bag from Costco up & put it inside a double-zipper Zip-lock freezer bag that stays in the freezer until I need to grind more beans.

I use regular city water to make coffee at home. About once a week I get a biscuit & coffee from Biscuitville, and most Wednesdays, I go to a brunch with my photography group at IHOP.

I eat at McDonalds about once a month & whenever I do, I get coffee instead of a soft drink. When traveling (driving) I frequently will get coffee from McDonalds drive-thru.