Not to flog this dead horse, and I'll happily leave it alone after this, but I do have to point out that in your original message on the subject you said this:

But here's the rub: showing genitalia and breasts is sexual. It sexualizes the
women. Even if they consent to it they are being portrayed in such a way that
shows them as primarily sexual persons *which takes away from other aspects of
their being*.
[Emphasis, mine.]

That struck me as the premise you were operating from, and that your proposed solution -- that is, more balance -- is essentially to portray men more frequently in ways which you see as taking away from other aspects of their respective beings.

But, if you don't really believe that, and what you're making a stand against the generalized denigration and offensive portrayals of women in ways that include (though, not in all cases) nudity, I don't see how abstaining from viewing tastefully presented images of nude women addresses the disparity you've resolved to combat.

Again, I completely respect the choice you've made and admire your willingness to stand on principle. It's just that it strikes me as a bit misdirected.

-- Walt