Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:

>> Quite. This is why B&W-only cameras don't make any sense to me.
>
>I guess most people here don't remember working with B&W film...

Well, no, it's precisely because I *do* remember working with B&W
film! (And still do in my 6x7 sometimes). Buying a B&W-only camera is
like limiting yourself to only one film emulsion forever. OK, not
quite – with digital you can change the sensitivity. But you're stuck
with only one spectral response curve forever. As Bruse said, you can
still use filters, but that's not the same.