On 06/03/2014 1:50 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 5/3/14, Bill, discombobulated, unleashed:

When I shot film, it was almost exclusively black and white, and my
composition tended to ignore colour in favour of texture.
Since I started shooting digital, with it's automatic colour output,  I
am finding that my compositions now tend towards taking the colour of
the object into account. I don't think I am a better photographer for
it, either.

My sentiments EXACTLY

You've noticed I'm not a better photographer for it too?
Why didn't you say something?

bill