The old DA* has let me down now and then because of lack of sharpness.
Maybe my copy was a bad one, or maybe I expect to much.

I've never had actual problems with the size and bulk of the DA*. But
I feel more free and playful with the FA 20-35. Kind of hard to
explain.

BTW. I see that most of my arguments are pro 20-40. Makes it obvious
that that's the one I WANT. I'm just not sure it's the smartest move.
--
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/

To err is human