On Sep 22, 2014, at 15:44 , Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:

> I don't actually delete those I don't get to, though. They remain in my
> archives in case I want to wander through them and see if there's something I
> missed worth processing, now and then.

I do this too.

However, last night I realized that for my finished sets of "Concert
Photographs", where I'd already culled the best of many machine-gun-sequenced
shots, there was no reason to keep the leftovers.

I went through my last 3 years of images from various events (it's obvious when
I see a single folder with 5-700 images in it) and nuked everything that hadn't
been edited or included in a collection.

15 minutes of this work yielded 200gigabytes (!!) of space cleared off of my
drive.  No regrets (yet)

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com