Igor PDML-StR wrote:

>While, yes, it would be pointless trying to get pentax.com,
>but I am not quite sure that Ricoh/Pentax has rights to all and any
>derivatives of the word "pentax".
>I suspect, it is a rather gray legal area, especially, if the owner would
>not be using it for commercial or derogative purposes with respect to the
>trademark.

If they can demonstrate that they own the trademark for Pentax and
that pentaxphotogallery.com could potentially cause confusion (which
is obviously can, since Pentax used that in the past) it's a slam
dunk. It's covered by the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com