iOS10.0.2, OS 10.11.7, LR 6.7 (Camera RAW 9.7), Apple Watch 3.0

I have seen no issues with upgrades the last few cycles.
I am disturbed by UI design changes in iOS10 and in the Watch 3.0. And I don’t
like the Adobe subscription model. But I have seen no compatibility issues on
my way to this setup.

stan