A great set, Larry, esp. the giant Pano. Plenty of activity there. I must figure out how to do that.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Colen
Sent: 7 January, 2018 11:15 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss List
Subject: A break in the weather

Today was a short break in the chilly wet weather and I got a few shots
down in Santa Cruz this afternoon
A kid and his father (?) on a run/walk down the beach:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/39522457772/in/album-72157689148828412/

A seagull finally had enough of being pestered by a lass
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/24684492297/in/album-72157689148828412/

A couple of phone calls due to a moment of human drama
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/27775888809/in/album-72157689148828412/

I also got silly and posted a full resolution panorama
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/24684644697/sizes/o

Full set at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157689148828412

---