Apparently, they have reworked the website (lik.com), removing the two
full-moon photos that were being debunked by Fstoppers.
I suspect they regenerated web-galleries.
So, the new link is
https://lik.com/collections/skies/products/lunar-eclipse

BTW, the two photos with full-moons were in this collection just 2 days ago:
https://lik.com/collections/skies

I am guessing if I were to publish my OP in this thread on a more visible website, where it would be picked up by many news outlets (petapixel, boingboing, etc.) - he'd be removing this eclipse photo too, or at least changing the title.
So, enjoy while it is still there!  [tongue in cheek]

Igor