On 2/9/2018 10:05, Mark Roberts wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

I don't have time to find it right now, but some integer number of years
ago (3?) I heard a show on NPR about him and the investment value of his
photos.

Holy shit. I just did a quick search for references to Peter Lik on
npr.org. I didn't find any. But I did notice the top related search
suggestion was "Peter Lik fraud"!

Larry's program probably came from one of the contributing member stations rather than from NPR itself.

I'd guess it was contributed by either WNYC (because of the NY Times article) or KQED (because that's San Francisco's flagship NPR member station).