John, assuming you mean "what options do you have for using his gear
during the course", your Pentax gear will work just fine with the
Profoto kit, fully manual operation only.

Neither xTTL or HSS features will work but that's 100% okay since Tony
Corbell is an old school guy and he teaches flash metering and manual
strobe settings.  The Air remotes allow manual triggering and full
remote control -- on/off, power levels, modelling lamps, etc. -- from
your hotshoe.

Like Larry, I have no use for xTTL in studio strobes. It relies too
much on luck; it meters by reflected light while I believe strongly in
measuring incident light; and subject movement within the studio space
can alter the results.

HSS has its uses like overpowering the sun outdoors, but I'm okay with
using an ND filter instead.

If you are looking for gear recommendation for you to buy afterward, I
have opinions there too. :-)

--
-bmw