You so fancy, Larry. That's a little above my pay grade.

This will actually become my third monitor, replacing an old Cinema Display I've had around since Cinema Displays still existed in the wild. Since I mainly shoot b/w, it's been fine, but the difference in color between it and the Samsung next to it has become too much of an issue for me: trying to match them is an ongoing struggle I've decided I no longer enjoy.

In related news, for a guy who has sworn off portrait work, I sure kept a flaming imperial shit-ton of portrait equipment when we moved. And now this monitor thing happened. I'm worried.