Doug Brewer wrote on 7/9/18 2:02 PM:
You so fancy, Larry. That's a little above my pay grade.

This will actually become my third monitor, replacing an old Cinema Display I've had around since Cinema Displays still existed in the wild. Since I mainly shoot b/w, it's been fine, but the difference in color between it and the Samsung next to it has become too much of an issue for me: trying to match them is an ongoing struggle I've decided I no longer enjoy.

Granted I could have gone smaller or lower resolution, but it was to replace my dead main monitor. The story is more complicated than that, but basically I had tried to replace it with a cheap 4k that wasn't IPS, which I couldn't get it properly calibrated.