On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:42:46 -0400, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

Looks good. Would love to see it on a K-1.

So would I, just cant scrape up $2K for a K-1 yet.
My budget is more like a mint used K-5 IIs.

this lens would make interestinig full frame portraits on a K-1
wide open as it has nice bokeh. But they would have to be
outdoors in the shade as the working distance with a 180mm
would be pretty long.