I have a similar question, but going the other way.

I have an iPhone that I connect to the internet using a "Lightning to Camera Adapter" (USB) [powered by the wall wart] connected to a USB to Ethernet adapter and a cable to the Router.

Does the iPhone have a command similar to "Net Use" so I can offload photos from the phone to my NAS box?

I don't want to have to put them up in the iCloud and then download them again to get them on my local system.

I'm at whatever version of iOS that released last night.