Seems an awfully complicated way to connect an iPhone to the internet. The
adapter dongle is designed to allow USB peripherals (cameras, keyboards, etc)
to send data to the iPhone, not the iPhone to the net.

To do what you want, without a jump through WiFi and the cloud, I’d buy a wired
hard drive and file transfer device to take them off the iPhone and then
connect that to the NAS through your desktop computer to move them there.
Easier and more reliable is to just use Dropbox or Apple’s Cloud to do the job,
which is what I use unless I just connect the iPhone to my computer and
transfer all the files to it (or a NAS) using LR or any image transfer app on
the desktop system.

I don’t run Windows systems so I’m not sure of the names of such apps there,
but I know Apple does supply one FoC.

The basic msg is that there’s no native app that knows how to output files to
external storage arbitrarily. Next iOS there will be. So at present you need an
app that knows how to move the data you want to move to a particular
destination.