John,

If you have Ethernet, you can get WiFi at home by buying a WiFi router and
setting it up.  Very very easy to do, and not expensive. WiFi routers run from
about $50 and up, and are not hard to set up at all. Makes moving data to and
from your iPhone a lot easier.

Here's a listing of software titles for PC/Windows to transfer photos:
https://www.tenorshare.com/ios-file-transfer/software-to-transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc.html