On 3/24/2020 11:47 AM, John wrote:
I note that there aren't many of us old farts in those photos**. It's appears to be mostly younger adults.

According to news I've been following they aren't likely to get real sick & die from the virus, plus I think there might be an unhealthy dose of "Ok, Boomer" in their attitude. They want us to die so they can inherit it all.

I really don't think most people think beyond themselves.

I'm just surprised Bill can find "self entitled fucktards" in Canada.

Too much American influence on us, I guess. :)

It's Canada where people apologize when you sneeze on them?

I haven't had that happen, but I did get an apology from someone whose toe I had stepped on.

**Or behind the camera going by the "Senior Photo Essay Editor's" photo.

bill