Little bit of a cheap shot here. I'm with Mishka. A Vivitar or Tokina is
going to give you just as good results as the Pentax. The feel might be
different but the end result is not. The vivitar Series One, Tokina ATX and
the Kiron 105mm macros were all excellent lenses in their day and they still
are today. Macro lenses are so good that most films don't do them justice.
Guys, I love Pentax lenses too but there are plenty of other lenses that are
just as good - some even better. Theses other lenses  just don't hold their
value the way the big name camera lenses do so they are always a better deal,
unless you want to sell them.
Vic