Jerry C., List:

In light of the recent posts about triad vs. trichotomy, I am surprised
that you chose to label qualisign/sinsign/legisign, icon/index/symbol, and
rhema/dicisign/argument as "triads," when Peirce clearly preferred to call
them "trichotomies" since they are "divisions of signs" according to
whether the sign itself, its relation to its object, and its relation to
its interpretant are Possibles/Existents/Necessitants (cf. CP 2.243-253; c.
1897).  Could you clarify what you mean when you associate qualisigns with
"antecedent observations" and legisigns with "logical consequences"?  Which
five of the nine terms do you see as being "introduced from CSP's
'mindset,'" and what exactly do you mean by this?  What was the source for
the other four terms?