This is a salient post. I think icon, index, symbol is the most useful of
the nominated survivors though my own adaptation reality ethics aesthetics
suits me as a sort of every-person triad for use in a daily discipline of
conscious thinking which is what I have been working to put forward. I
think "triadic thinking" is also a perfectly good term to set against
binary thinking.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose