Jerry C., LIst:

Peirce makes it very clear elsewhere (and repeatedly) that a *true *continuum
does not contain *any *points or other definite, indivisible parts.  He
defines it as that which has *indefinite *parts, all of which have parts of
the same kind, such that it is *undivided* yet infinitely *divisible--*e.g.,
into infinitesimal lines rather than points.  Does that help at all?