On 6/19/2017 12:38 PM, g...@gnusystems.ca wrote:
I’ve just read your article on “Peirce's contributions to the 21st century” (http://www.jfsowa.com/pubs/csp21st.pdf)... I couldn’t explain
what’s wrong with it as clearly as you have. (especially in your section
on “logical negativism.”

I got the term "logical negativism" from Hao Wang, who coined that term
to describe Quine -- his former thesis adviser.

Some of the points in that article overlap with related issues in
http://www.jfsowa.com/pubs/signproc.pdf

I notice that you’ve used the term “logic” here in Peirce’s narrow sense...

Yes.  If and when I develop go back to those issues, I should clarify
some of those points.