Thanks. That makes sense. I think to popularize Peirce in the best sense is
to create a model that has three stages but which is clearly as you say,
not a rote affair. The best popular iteration of a general approach that
seems to me triadic is "Madam Secretary" whose theme is not merely thinking
beyond the box but beyond it. I read your paper you mentioned and am very
glad to see some consonance between Peirce and Wittgenstein as they seemed
to arrive at much the same point by somewhat different ways.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose