Jon, list,

I often recommend close reading when examining the pragmatic maxim.

Perhaps no better example than to suggest it of #1 (CP 5.402), for there is
something missing in your transcription and it makes all the difference.

With best wishes,
Jerry R

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com>